Thursday, June 23, 2011

I AM SO EXCITED FOR:

Lately on my Goodreads page I just keep adding and adding to the 'To-Read' list. All my blog trawling has got something to answer for! Here is a selection of books just recently released that I really can't wait to get stuck into:

Burn Bright by Marianne de Pierres



Sea Change by Aimee Friedman


Well the mermaid revolution is on its way, as reports would have it, and although I have mixed feelings about this (I really don't want there to be a wash of sub-par mer YA fiction, but at the same time it's awesome that mermaids are getting shown some love), this is a book whose gorgeous cover keeps drawing my eye, and quite honestly it sounds like the best out of recent mermaid offerings.


Virals by Kathy Reichs



Yet another cover that I finally gave in to.


Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough



This book kind of came out of nowhere, I had not even heard of it but rave reviews and the creepiness factor has fully sucked me in. Looks terrific.


The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens


I'm hearing 'with tones of Harry Potter'; 'the new Septimus Heap'. This one looks like it might actually deliver.

And an update on my last 'I am So Excited For' post:




I am yet to read The Last Werewolf, or The Demon Collector, and Lost Voices STILL isn't out.





No comments:

Post a Comment